Root Cause of Baldness And Importance of Natural Products
It is very sad to realize that people with baldness or hair loss have no idea of its cause. In fact some think that it is natural and unchangeable while others think it’s a curse.
The reality of the matter is that baldness has a root cause and it can be dealt with using natural products. I encourage you to read this page and you will never regret. Baldness is a partial or complete lack of hair. The root cause of baldness is predetermined genetic factors, family history and the general aging process
For baldness to occur the following factors must be present;
- Presence of androgens
- Genetic predisposition to baldness
- Time for Dehydrotestosterone[DHT] to degrade the hair follicles.
Certain hormonesinteract overtime with the hair follicles that are vulnerable to their effects.
DHT is the main culprit of baldness. It’s a male hormone that causes most of male pattern baldness.an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase converts testosterone into DHT. The DHT binds with the receptor sites of the vulnerable follicles and cause them to weaken. In most cases it occurs to people on the top of their head. The hair starts to recede from the lateral sides of forehead and a thinning crown. When the recession of the hair and the thinning crown become pronounced, they meet and form a horse shaped ring of hair around the back of the head.
After understanding the cause of baldness it is important to know how to keep hair loss at bay by using natural treatments. Try out this….
- Use of coconut oil. Boil dry pieces of amla with coconut oil .Use the fingertips and massage gently on the scalp using the oil. The massage increases blood flow to hair follicles and this eliminates hair loss.
- Olive oil. It is true that olive oil contains vitamin E which helps to maintain skins natural moisture and it refreshes the scalp for effective hair growth.People with hairloss can warm olive oil and massage their scalp.
- Use of castor oil. It is a natural product got after crushing castor seeds which are naturally available. Once applied it can reduce hair loss.
- Taking diets enriched with nutritional factors. This is to mean that ones diet must be accompanied by fruits and vegetables. They contain appropriate vitamins which facilitate hair growth and strengthen the hair such that it is not easy for the hair to get lost during such activities as combing and plaiting for females.
- It is also important to note that some chemicals might damage the hair. Therefore one should avoid them as much as possible. I suggest that before using any product one should get to know its ingredients and this will help in maintaining a healthy and admirable hair.
The goodnews is that natural products will not cause side effects. The other importance is that most of them have stimulants in them which increase the rate of hair growth and increase hair strength.
Most of natural products smell good and they do work positively. They are also found at the local food store.
It is important to note that you may have success with one of the products and not have success with another. However, these products do not work for every one.
Take your time and try out this and it is a promise it will work for you.