I came across a reading yesterday regarding how to eliminating feminine odor and I found this is beneficial and would like to share with my readers. What I have learned that vaginal odor can be caused by a lot of factors.
It can be due to hormone changes such as in pregnancy, sexual intercourse, bacterial and yeast infections and poor hygiene. Vaginal odor can be eliminated by first addressing the underlying causes. Home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor can also do the trick. I think there are make sense to me.
- The simplest way to get rid of vaginal odor is to stay hydrated. Make sure that you are drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Drinking enough water will help you flush out toxins and bacteria by regularly urinating.
- Eating plain yogurt will also do the trick. Plain yogurt contains lactobacillus which helps bring back the normal pH levels in the vagina.
- Adding apple cider vinegar to your daily bath can also help get rid of vaginal odor. Simply mix in 2 to 3 cups of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak up. The acidity will help bring back the natural pH levels and restore the acidity in the vagina which primarily fights off infections.
- Try taking in a natural antibiotic such as garlic. Garlic has antifungal properties that help ward off infection. You can add it in cooked dishes or consume whole cloves raw. Some even suggest putting garlic inside the vagina for a couple of hours.
- Rinse off with tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has antifungal and antiseptic properties which will help get rid of the odor. Simply mix a small amount of tea tree oil with water and use it to rinse the area. You can also add tea tree oil to your bath and soak up your lower body with it for a few hours.
There are more ways that can help prevent these feminine odor embarrassment. Stay tuned for more.
Let me know if how it works for you. Tell my readers about your experience. Do not forget there are a lot of great articles in my blog site. Please check them out.