Do you know that there are some foods that work as a trigger food in headache? But, we have to remember that all trigger food does not work as trigger for everyone.
Only you yourself who can find out what food that works as trigger for you. If headache starts, write down what you have eaten in last 48 hours. Then discuss it with your doctor and find it out.
In General these foods trigger headache are:
- Artificial sweeteners and soft drink which contains artificial sweeteners.
- Acidic fruits.
- Different types of cheese and curd
- Dry fruits and vegetables which contain tyramine in excess amount like bananas, dry grapes, eggplant etc.
- All kinds of chocolates and soy sauce.
- Monosodium glutamate or tasting salt that is used almost every restaurant in cooking.
- Foods that contain food color.
- Beer and red wine.
Those foods that you have found out, you should not eat those when you are feel sick.
In fact, if your headache was caused by tension, then you are to okay to you can try those foods again. It would not come back again.
If you have migraine problem, then the headache will come back with the triggered foods. With migraine typed of headache, you should avoid chocolate when possible.
So, find out what is your triggered food and try to remain as healthy as always.
How about you? How you relief headache? Taking Motrin, Advil or Tylenol? Let me know how you relieve your headache. Get more articles from Natural Health Care Reviews