Asthma is a known disease of the bronchial tubes or airways. This disease is a characterized by a feeling of difficulty in breathing, tightness in the chest, shortness of breath, cough, and a presence of wheezing sound in the chest. Water Treatment is one of the natural treatments that gives relief to asthma.
- Application of fomentation the chest part, twice a day to relieve pain and shortness of breath.
- Application of steam inhalation, twice a day.
- Exercises for 10-15 minutes every day. When there is an attack of asthma, you can do exercises for 4 times a day. Best exercises for asthma is, breathing exercise. First step, position yourself on a chair with your back supported by a pillow. Breathe in through your nose and purse your lips as if your are sipping a straw and blow it twice. This can be done in the morning upon waking up and in the evening, as well.
There are proven organic plants for asthma medication.
- Application of Thorn Apple leaves. Dry 2 leaves and roll it after drying. Use this rolled leaves a s cigarette every 6 hours.
- Tamarind bark is also effective for asthma, by chopping a piece of bark and boil it in 3 glasses of water for 10 minutes. Drink 1 cup of boiled Tamarind bark every after meals and during bedtime.
Organic remedy can sometimes relieve discomfort temporarily. If symptoms persist, you can consult your physician.
Read more articles from my site Natural Health Care Reviews