Smoking is the most rampant problem in the world today. Even in their early age, teenagers and youth are beginning to smoke. Most of the smokers are men ad they often experienced heart failure and lung problem because of smoking. However, there are remedies that were proven effective to cut the smoking habit of a person.
You must have a goal in quitting smoking.
- You must accept the reality that you are addicted to cigarette.
- Start to reduce a stick per day of your smoking if you can’t do it abruptly.
- You can eat candy instead of cigarette or in exchange of the stick per day.
- You can divert smoking to some activities that will excite your mind and making it busy.
- Think of the negative effects of cigarette smoking to your body and study the future sickness or illness you can have if you will not quit smoking.
There are signs and symptoms of skin diseases due to excessive smoking.
- Skin rashes and pigmentation
- Non-stop cough and teary eyes
- Pimples ad even acne problems
- Dizziness, weight loss, and difficulty of breathing or shortness of breath
- Loss appetite and excessive perspiration
And most cases, cigarette smokers are easily get mature in their faces even though when they are still young.
Quit smoking now! What are you still waiting for.
Please stay tuned for the types of natural remedies for helping you to stop smoking?
If you have the experience on quit smoking, please share your experience with us. Visit us at Natural Health Care Reviews