Having a scalp itchiness is one of the scalp problem nowadays. Men and women are having the same problem especially dandruff, hair fall, scalp allergies and flaking. However, scientific solutions never stop on looking for remedies to help people having such problems. Most people who are having these problems were due to frequent changing of hair styles and frequent used of hair chemicals or medicated products.
To get rid of flaking scalp problem, here are some ways and tips which are tested and proven by specialists.
- You can see your skin specialists for any skin testing for allergies.
- You can use organic and natural products for your shampoo and conditioner.
- If you are presently using chemicals in your hair, stop using it now to assess whether this chemical or medicated solution was the cause of your scalp problem.
- One of the known organic products is the coconut oil.
- If you have an oily scalp and hair, wash it thoroughly every day so that the pores of your skin will be cleansed. Do not over wash your scalp because it will cause drying your scalp and can cause flaking.
- Do not expose your hair or your scalp to the extreme heat of the sun or any hair iron to prevent drying of the scalp.
- If irritations, itchiness and redness will occur consult your skin specialist.
Please see my other post on how to moisture your hair
Do you have similar problem? Please share your experience with me.