Based on some statistic data, female infertility accounts for nearly 30% of total cases of infertility in couple and other 10% infertility cases are caused by the combination of factors from both partners. That makes female responsible for close to 40% or more of the total infertility cause.
In order to choose the effective infertility treatment, the first thing is to find out the real causes of the issues. There are many reasons for female infertility, some are genetic, some are tied to physical conditions, some are related to psychological and life style.
Fortunately, there are many more infertility treatment options available than the old days. Conventional medicine includes fertility drugs, surgery, artificial insemination or assisted reproductive technology. However many of these options come with negative side efforts like premenstrual symptoms such as nausea, headaches and weight gain. Some of them even induce debate of potential cancer-causing.
Natural remedies for female infertility are potent treatments which can control some of the causes and factors negatively affecting the fertility ability in women without causing too much side effects. For thousands of years natural and holistic treatments have been used to enhance fertility in women. Treatments like herbal and homeopathic remedies have a positive effect on the hormonal system, reproductive organs and sex drive.
Below are some natural remedies which have been used from ancient time or proven to be effective.
1. Banyan tree roots. Banyan tree roots have been used since ancient times as an effective home remedy for female infertility and it is well known to show its result within 6 months of use. However, avoid this remedy during menstruation cycle. Instructions: take 2 3-inch long piece of banyan tree root and dry it in sun. Grind it into power and mix it with a cup of milk. Consume the mixture in the morning with empty stomach regularly.
2. Chaste berry. Chaste berry is another herb that has been used by thousands of women for treating infertility. It is well known to improve condition related to ovulation due to higher protactinium level. This is also one of the very effective natural remedies in female infertility. Instructions: take it in extract or raw.
3. Blackberry leaves. Blackberry leaves are another trusted natural remedies for female infertility. Instructions: take handful of fresh blackberry leaves and grind them to form a paste with a few drops of water if needed. Add a teaspoon of honey to the paste and consume the mixture once per day.
4. Egg plant. You may not imagine egg plant can treat infertility. It indeed can! So it is a good news for egg plant lovers like myself. The way to make it is to cook it in clarified butter and consume it with buttermilk regularly for 2 months. It works as magical home remedies for female infertility.
5. Red raspberry leaves. Raspberry leaves are proven works for females suffering with weak or thin uterine lining. Instructions: consume this herb with warm water regularly and discontinue this remedy after succesful conception.
6. Warm massages or hot compress. Regularly apply warm castor oil massage over abdominal area is proven to work very well for relieving pain and discomfort during menstruation and regularizes periods. Another old and trusted remedy for female infertility is to hot compress crushed ginger and mudpacks over abdominal region. Both methods can strengthen and boost up functioning of female reproductive organs.
7. Dong qui. Dong qui is very popular and powerful Chinese medicine for many disorder issues and female sterility problem. This herb works very well for strengthening and boosting reproductive organs. Instructions: take 2 teaspoons of this herb and mix it with a glass of warm water. Consume this decoction once every day.
8. Yoga. Yoga postures are very good for keeping many parts of our body systems healthy and young. It is the exercises I have kept doing during my pregnancy. Sarvangasana, Shalabhasana, Ardhmatsyendrasana and Paschimottanasana are famous Yoga poses which are very useful in curing problems related to reproductive system’s health and removing hindrances preventing conception in women. Be sure to tell the yoga instructor that you are pregnant so the s/he can instruct you to avoid some risky poses accordingly.
Even you choose to go for conventional medicine, using these natural remedies as supplements is still a good idea. Be sure to discuss your remedies with your physician to get a mutual understanding and agreement.