Today, one of my colleague ask me is there really any kind of food that is good for brain? How they work? I barely check online and many researches have been done on this topic.
Medical researchers say that, as vitamins and mineral is needed to keep your body fit, brain and neuron also needs food to keep them active. So researchers named them as brain food. I’m discussing about some nutrients of food that are known as best brain food.
- Thiamin: for an active brain and neuron, this vitamin is very essential. Grain food or food made of grains like bread, rice and pistachio contains this vitamin.
- Pantothenic acid: Creates co enzyme which helps to send synapse signal. We can get it from red meat, fish, beans, milk, vegetables and fruits.
- Pyridoxine: This vitamin turns tryptophan into serotonin. Serotonin is a chemical ingredient of brain.We gets this vitamin from chicken, fish, liver and kidney and also peanut, beans etc.
- Cobalamin: It helps in the growth of red blood cells, helps in making protein and maintains neurons. Egg, fish, milk and products of milk contains this vitamin.
- Folic acid: it is very essential for oxidation of fatty acid of brain. Banana, orange, lemon, strawberry, water melon, vegetables and beans contain folic acid. It is very essential in anyone’s pregnancy period.
- Magnesium and potassium: Food like nuts, grains, avocado, banana, orange, date, strawberry, potato, fish contains magnesium or potassium.
- Calcium: Milk and milk products contains calcium.
If you want your brain more active, my suggestion is divide your meals in small portion 5 to 6 times a day, drink a lot of water. Don’t take tea, coffee or cold drinks much.
So, what do you think? To find out more articles, please visit Natural Health Care Reviews