Hepatitis is a disease that causes inflammation to liver and sometimes it causes Jaundice, anorexia. It causes by hepatitis viruses or sometimes causes by toxic substances. Jaundice is actually one of the symptoms of hepatitis.
How we will be able to know that we are suffering from hepatitis? When hepatitis is acute, one will lose his appetite for food, vomiting, color of eyes and urine will be yellowish. Sometimes it causes itchy skin, diarrhea and mild fever.
At the primary stage, it happens often that there is no symptom. In most cases, hepatitis B and C can be cured, but in most cases, it shows no symptoms before it turns to liver cirrhosis or liver cancer.
As it works silently as carbon mono oxide, we have to be careful and take steps to prevent hepatitis.
- Must take the antidote of hepatitis and B.
- Have to control body weight.
- Try to avoid alcohol and stop smoking cigarettes.
- Take as much vegetables and fruits as possible and avoid oily food.
- Diabetics and hypertension should be under control.
- Wash your hand every time you use toilet.
- Avoid taking raw vegetables.
- All should practice risk free sex.
- Always use your personal toothbrush, glass, razor or manicure pedicure equipments.
- Always drink purified water.
To get more articles, visit Natural Health Care Reviews