Most of the common cause of this kind of infection is the staphylococcal infection. This is characterized by pain in the throat, inflammation and harshness.
In advanced stages, there is a fever due to the infection. Symptoms are very visible, so you can apply the water and herbal medication, as soon as possible.
Home remedies for sore throat are proven and are not detrimental to your health.
- You can apply a hot salt gargle everyday three times a day before each meal.
- Hot water compress in the throat area during bedtime or night time. You can apply it again in the morning after waking up.
- Steam inhalation application before breakfast and even at bedtime.
- Ginger lozenges are the most common. Wash and peel a small ginger ad chew it slowly for 15 minutes. The hot juice is important.
- Garlic lozenges are also effective by chewing it and keep it in the mouth for 15-20 minutes or until there is no more juice.
- Oral hygiene is very important to avoid breeding of the bacteria in your mouth.
If you have useful tips on relieving sore throat, please share with me.