Weight is a great enemy of healthy life. Once our weight increases, it becomes very tough to reduce it. When we reach at the age of 30 and above, reducing weight becomes much harder. It is not really so easy to maintain a stable weight. But yes, reducing weight can be possible if we maintain some rules and regulations in our meals or type of food. Here I’m going to share some tips that help to reduce fat and also helps to remain healthy.
- Waking up from sleep at morning at first drink the mixture of one tea spoon honey, two tea spoon lime and half cup warm water.
- Before every meal, drink one or two glass of water.
- Keep fibers containing food in your daily diet.
- Choose sea food or deep sea fish instead of other fish or meat.
- After your meal, drink a cup of wine or tea without milk and sugar.
- Choose seasonal sour fruits instead of drinking fruit juice.
- Try to complete your dinner before 7 pm.
- Perform regular exercise.
If you cannot avoid invitations in programs then:
- Drink a glass of water before you take meal.
- Take enough salad.
- Avoid extra fat.
- When you return home, drink lime juice without sugar in warm water.
- Avoid soft drinks.
I’ll suggest you to maintain these small tips and lose fat. Lead a healthy life.
Find out more tips from my health care reviews. Stay tuned.